Thursday 7 February 2013

... get fitter, eat healthier, drink less, have fun with the kids... DAY 37





Get Fitter


Day 2 of Tabata today! (See here for day 1).
Today says routine
  • Walking lunges. (Ouch)
  • Bear Crawls. (Ouch)
  • Sprints and jumps. (Ouch)
  • Horrid crunch things. (Ouch)
  • Get ups. These had a fancier name but it escaped me in the pain! Basically lie on the ground and push yourself up with one hand with other pointing to the ceiling then stand tall. Lie back down and repeat with arms opposite! Think I will have a bruised butt after throwing myself to the ground each time! (Ouch)
  • Squats. (Ouch)

Eat Healthier
  • Protein shake after Tabata.
  • Toast for breakfast.
  • Light puffy crisp things for morning tea.
  • Rice and tuna for lunch.
  • Almonds, cashews and craisins for afternoon tea.
Chicken curry for dinner.
Drink Less (Alcohol, More Water)
  • One glass of bubbles to celebrate Lil' Sis' getting a place of her own!
  • 2.5 litres of water.

Have Fun Wth The Kids

Granny dealt with the fun today! I had work and had no energy to do anything exciting after work (more wet beds from the girl last night). I'll make up for it at the weekend!




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for resolutions! I might have to try it myself- I could use a goal!

    ReplyDelete