Short week for us this week! I'm off galavanting with The Cherubs at the weekend! We're off up to Auckland to see some chums! Lovely Hubby will have to sort himself out at the weekend!
- Sunday we had pasta, mushroom, courgette, bacon and creamy pesto and garlic sauce.
- I'll make a big chilli batch on Monday. Hopefully it will last us 2+ nights. It's been a while but I've got a hankering for it! Mon Monday we will have it with tacos.
- Tuesday Lil' Sis' will cook!
- Wednesday, chilli and a baked potato.
- Thursday, burgers on the barbecue.
- Friday and Saturday, Lovely Hubbies choice!
FYI our adventurous menu last week was relatively successful the macaroni muffins have potential.(I made a few mistakes. Blog post to follow), slow cooked balsamic chicken was yum (we served it with tatties and brocolli not pasta as the recipe suggested) and I liked the cheesy courgette quinoa, Lovely Hubby is not so sure but will try it again!