Yippee Skippee!!!! *fist pumps the air* 1.8kg (near as dammit 4lb) weight loss! Sooooo chuffed!
- Power class at the gym
- Protein shake with banana and frozen spinach! Sounds hideous but you can't taste the spinach and its super good for you! (Popeye wasn't daft)
- Nut mix for morning tea.
- 2 minute noodles for lunch.
- One of my homemade cookies for afternoon tea.
- Thai green curry made by Lil' Sis' for dinner.
Drink Less (alcohol, more water)
- Zero alcohol.
- 3 litres of water.
Have Fun With The Kids
Not a lot of time for fun today! I worked till 6pm and went straight to the gym! I was there to put them both to bed and read stories though! I'm off work tomorrow so we will get up to fun tomorrow! The weather forecast is rain, rain and more rain so we will need to find something fun to do indoors...
As I may of mentioned I am so, so, so chuffed by my weight loss! A great incentive to keep working as hard (as it feels like) I have! My willpower was tested last week with the temptations of nibbles at work, alcohol at a dinner party and staying in my bed instead of exercising but I stuck to my guns and I'm glad I did. I had a couple of naughty moments ... I have had a couple of cookies, a gourmet meal and a sliver of cake but thankfully these treats haven't ruined all my effort!
In order to keep the momentum going and stay motivated I am unleashing a few more little tricks to keep me on the right path;
- I have dusted down my heart rate monitor. Tracks my calories burnt mor effectively and it's interesting to see heart rate stats and it also times work out for me! Love MapMyFitness but only really find it useful for tracking runs/walks.
- I had wanted to introduce some more smoothly recipes but I am struggling to find frozen mangoes and peach which are the ingredients but I will use magic Pinterest and try to find some recipes with ingredients I can find.
- I have a new carrot dangling in front of me! Lovely Hubby will give me $$$$ to go to the lovely shoppy in Raumati Village and ask the nice lady to dress me in a new outfit if I loose 1 stone (6.35kg).
I'm linking this Monday weigh in post up to Motivational Monday over at Pinkoddy ...